Chanakya fonts are one of the most popular and widely used fonts among Hindi Typists and DTP operators. Chanakya Fonts are also widely used in NewsPaper and Printing Media .
Chanakya is free to download. You can download from various version provided below by clicking the download button.
You can easily check preview of all available fonts by typing in the input box below. You can also use Unicode to Chanakya font converter to get sample input text. You can adjust the font size to see how font will look in particular font size.
çã¢Îè २५ Üæ¹ Üô»ô¢ mæÚæ ×êÜ Öæáæ ·ðUUU MUUUUÂ ×ð¢ ÕôÜè ÁæÌè ãñÐ
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Downloaded Chanakya font file and choose "Install".
For users of the older Windows versions:
- Copy Downloaded Chanakya font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS).
For Mac users with Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click on Downloaded Chanakya font file and hit "Install font" button at the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X:
- Either copy the Downloaded Chanakya font file to /Library/Fonts (for all users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier:
- You have to convert the Downloaded Chanakya font file. Drag the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Downloaded Chanakya font file to /USR/SHARE/FONTS.
Set website preferences and they will be stored for your next visit.
Select light or dark mode.