Devanagari is free to download. You can download from various version provided below by clicking the download button.
You can easily check preview of all available fonts by typing in the input box below. You can adjust the font size to see how font will look in particular font size.
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Downloaded Devanagari font file and choose "Install".
For users of the older Windows versions:
- Copy Downloaded Devanagari font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS).
For Mac users with Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click on Downloaded Devanagari font file and hit "Install font" button at the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X:
- Either copy the Downloaded Devanagari font file to /Library/Fonts (for all users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier:
- You have to convert the Downloaded Devanagari font file. Drag the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Downloaded Devanagari font file to /USR/SHARE/FONTS.
Set website preferences and they will be stored for your next visit.
Select light or dark mode.